THE REVOLUTIONARY LASH ADHESIVE! DARK MATTER ADHESIVE!
WHAT IS IT?
Dark Matter is the next generation of eyelash adhesives. It’s not only 100% oil proof, but it actually INCLUDES Ricinus Communis (Castor) oil as one of its ingredients. BUT it is sensitive to alcohol! Dark Matter is a revolutionary adhesive that uses exactly the same high “medical grade” cyanoacrylate as wound adhesives.
This adhesive is not suitable for beginners!
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Thanks to the high degree of purity of the cyanoacrylate, Dark Matter works with every humidity (we have tested working at 10-95% humidity) and at any temperature (the glue works perfectly even at 39 Celsius!). It has virtually NO fumes! Dark Matter is a medium-setting adhesive, yet it doesn’t dry out on your lash plate-like regular glue. You can work with ONE glue dot 1.5-4 hours without compromising the quality of the adhesive. So the bottle will last you 3-10 TIMES longer than regular adhesive as you do not need to renew the glue dot every 30 minutes.
HOW TO USE?
Before first use, shake well for 1 minute or Lash Smarter, Not Harder - use our amazing Posh Deluxe Liquid Mixer, built-in with high speed to perfect mixing ability!
- Prep the natural lashes using Posh Deluxe Lash Shampoo. Wash & rinse well.
- Prime the natural lashes with Wrap Perfecto. This will bring the pH level of the natural lashes to neutral, making the bonding better without drying the lashes too much.
- Apply the Wrap Perfecto on the strip of the extensions before you start to create a magnetic effect between the cyanoacrylate and the natural lashes for a smooth attachment.
- Optional: For handmade volume fans, you can apply Glue Control to prevent your fans from closing.
- Optional: If you find that the glue is drying too slowly for you, you can apply the adhesive booster on top of the wrap perfecto on the strip of the extensions to speed up curing time. Note: These adhesives work in all humidity. Sometimes, when the humidity is low, it can dry a bit slower. If it's high, it will work a lot faster. So it can also depend on your room.
- Apply the extensions.
- Once finished, wait for 3 minutes and apply the Superbonder on the bonded areas to completely cure the lash adhesive and maximise lash retention.
*Avoid all high alcohol content products as they affect Dark Matter’s retention in a negative way. This applies to regular hand sanitisers if you use the pinching method/finger roll to create volume fans (opt for alcohol-free hand sanitiser instead) and regular primers/glue accelerators (their main active ingredient is alcohol).
Unlike regular adhesives, Dark Matter doesn’t need to be replaced when the glue dot starts to dry out from the outer edge. Get a fresh dot only when you see the texture becoming stringy!
HOW TO STORE?
Dark Matter 5g stays fresh up to 3 months after opening and a TOTAL of 9 months after manufacturing unopened if stored correctly. This means the latest the glue should be opened is six months after it’s been manufactured: 6 months unopened shelf life + three months after opening = 9 months total shelf life.
Store away from direct sunlight and under 25 degrees Centigrade. You may store UNOPENED bottles in the refrigerator (not deep freeze) on the middle shelf (top and bottom shelves are always colder). Take the bottle out 30 minutes before using it and shake well for two minutes. Do not put it back in the refrigerator after opening as condensed water will develop inside the bottle and start the curing process of the glue.
We manufacture them twice a month to ensure our customers always get fresh glue. The manufacturing date is marked on the bottom of the glue as a batch number (marked Ch:...). The first two numbers mark the manufacturing date, the middle two numbers the month and the last two years.
Like the rest of our innovative products series, this glue is made in the European Union with only the purest, highest-grade ingredients to provide the best quality for you.
Dark Matter is black, but it does not contain carbon black.
Compatible with the following products:
INCI: 2-Methoxyethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Dimethyl Silicone Polymer with Silica, Acrylates, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, CI 77499
*NOTE: Not compatible with Prolong lash cleanser.